Job Title: Technical Claim Handler – Counter Fraud
Hours: Full Time
As a member of an innovative Counter Fraud Team you will handle all types of motor claims, considering and investigating potentially fraudulent cases. You will provide the Claims Teams with advice and guidance on claims referrals using all of the available counter fraud tools, promoting a counter fraud culture in support of the Company’s zero tolerance to fraud.
Handle own allocation of all types of motor claims in line with agreed authority levels, handling guidelines and procedures, Claims strategy and culture.
Ensure claims are settled quickly and cost effectively.
Key Result Areas
• Maintain your own caseload to a high standard, ensuring all actions are documented correctly, and the claims system is kept up to date
• Consider and investigate potential fraudulent cases
• Provide the claims team with advice and guidance on claims that are potentially fraudulent
• Liaise and negotiate with all relevant parties to progress and settle claims quickly and effectively within your authority level.
• Ensure your files are accurately reserved in line with the company reserving philosophy
• Respond to feedback from quality audits to grow your technical capability
• Provide a high level of service to colleagues, customers, third party’s and suppliers
• Support development and delivery of the claims strategy and vision
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• Sound knowledge of Motor Claims and counter fraud matters
• Strong negotiations and persuasion skills
• High level of investigation skills
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workload
• Good level of verbal an numerical skills and be able to problem solve
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Knowledge and experience of CPR
• Ability to stay up to date with market changes and developments
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this role please, forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck with your application! We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Ensuring your personal data is handled and managed securely is extremely important to us. For more information please email email@example.com