Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Europe is a subsidiary of MS&AD insurance group, one of the biggest insurers globally.
In Europe we act as Toyota’s captive insurance company and also as a white label insurer for other corporate partners. We mange insurance and service schemes across Europe from Russia to Portugal.
At the start of 2015 the group acquired the Insure the Box group of companies – the biggest telematics insurance company in Europe. This new group now encompasses insurance, automotive and technology aims to bring innovative mobility solutions to the European market place.
The Capital Analyst will support the parameterisation and development of the capital models including model validation and data quality assessment.
The Capital Analyst will also provide support for various business activities which use capital model outputs.
- Participate in the development, parameterisation and operation of the existing capital models
- Participate in the validation of model results including sensitivity, back-testing and stress scenarios.
- Perform data quality testing
- Update and improve capital model documentation
- Support the capital allocation process
- Support the process of allocation of reinsurance premiums between branches
Knowledge and Experience
• A member of IFoA or equivalent Actuarial body
• 2 years relevant industry experience.
• Advanced knowledge of statistical, actuarial and capital modelling methodologies for general insurance and experience of applying these in a commercial environment
• Understanding of Solvency II technical standards and requirements (standard formula and internal model)
• Communicates confidently to people with a range of professional and cultural backgrounds
• Excellent level of oral and written English
• Advanced level of IT skills (Excel, Access and VBA), SQL beneficial
• Knowledge of a modelling software is beneficial (ReMetrica, Igloo, Tyche, R)