We are looking for a Customer Service Team Manager to join our growing Service Centre in Newcastle.
If you can think outside of the box and want to be part of a company that’s going places, this could be the job for you!
Manage and drive the performance of your Team Members, to ensure an effective, efficient seamless frontline service is achieved, whilst meeting departmental goals, objectives and expectations. Manage and support your team on meeting the needs of our customers including adhering to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly.
Key Result Areas
• Manage on and off line activity within shrinkage budget allowance, to ensure that agreed telephony and task SLA’s for the service department are achieved.
• Ensuring your team are providing exceptional customer service to all customers, in line with the service department’s expectations, through undertaking regular timely quality audits, delivering effective feedback/coaching to individuals, identifying and supporting individual development actions or wider training needs.
• Support individuals to recognise, meet and grow their potential, setting and achieving actions on their own performance, allowing them to develop further if desired.
• You strive to achieve your own individual objectives relating to quality audits and performance taking a can do, positive approach around increasing your knowledge, embrace and act upon feedback.
• Serve as an ambassador for the company and acting as a referral point for any questions, issues or matters that may require escalation. You display a leading by example approach when dealing with escalations, or communicating with internal or external customers ensuring these are conducted respectfully and professionally. You are FCA compliant and adhere to all internal processes.
• Identify through management processes and regular reviews of team performance, L&D requirements, ensuring these are fed back via the correct channel. Support training roll out sessions for continuous improvement and success of the service department.
• Respond and manage positivity towards change and adapt quickly to meet service needs or deadlines. You continually provide and review MI, feeding back and manage any identified trends that may anticipate behaviour within the team.
• Keeping up to date of service and HR processes and policies to ensure your adapting to changes implemented, carrying out and managing these fairly and consistently within given timescales.
• Thriving on working within a team environment. Through encouragement, sharing ideas, best practice, developing and supporting your peers, the importance of working as a team to meet departmental and individual targets is recognised.
• Supporting the service department, assisting and contributing in additional projects for the continuous improvement and betterment of the service department.
Knowledge and Experience Required
• Good level of verbal and written communication skills.
• Positive approach in all areas, to ensure an excellent customer service is provided overall.
• Pro-active, use initiative and problem solving.
• Attention to detail and a methodical approach.
• Actively seeks to develop own skills and knowledge, striving to reach maximum potential as an individual and within the department.
• Trustworthy and approachable, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
• Good negotiation and influencing skills.
• Leadership and Development.
• Managing Performance
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional days)
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work
- Childcare Vouchers