You will handle all types of motor claims and consider and investigate potential fraudulent cases. Working as part of a team you will provide the claims team with advice and guidance on claims that are potentially fraudulent, and investigate/collate evidence to support the company’s zero tolerance to fraud.
• Maintain your own caseload to a high standard, ensuring all actions are documented correctly, and the claims system is kept up to date
• Consider and investigate potential fraudulent cases
• Provide the claims team with advice and guidance on claims that are potentially fraudulent
• Liaise and negotiate with all relevant parties to progress and settle claims quickly and effectively within your authority level
• Investigating and collating evidence to support the company’ s zero tolerance to fraud whilst continuously considering economics
• Ensure your files are accurately reserved in line with the company reserving philosophy
• Respond to feedback from quality audits to grow your technical capability
• Provide a high level of service to colleagues, customers, third party’s and suppliers
• Support development and delivery of the claims strategy and vision
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• Sound knowledge of Motor Claims and counter fraud matters
• Knowledge and evidence of using counter fraud tools
• Strong negotiations and persuasion skills
• High level of investigation skills
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workload
• Good level of verbal an numerical skills and be able to problem solve
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Knowledge and experience of CPR
• Ability to stay up to date with market changes and developments with specific focus on counter fraud initiatives
How do I apply?
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck with your application! We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.