Who are we?
We are the European arm of Asia’s largest insurers which is part of the MS & AD Group. You may have heard of Insure the Box, Drive like a girl, Toyota Insurance and Lexus insurance. They are us! We are UK’s largest telematics insurer and it is something we are extremely proud of.
We thrive on innovation and creativity. It runs through our veins! We are determined to rewrite the future of car insurance, therefore Aioi Nissay Dowa Europe is an exciting and dynamic place to be.
There really is no better time to join us!
About the job
We are looking for a Customer Service Team Members to join our Customer Service division, based in Newcastle. You will responsible for increasing inbound revenue through growing the new business policy portfolio and maximising renewal and add on conversion, whilst providing an exceptional service at all times.
Your role responsibilities
- Converting new business quotes received on the inbound call line into accepted quotes in a positive and enthusiastic manner. Promoting the features and benefits of the product at all times. Ensuring that on every new business quote call, you are asking for the business.
- Retaining business at every possible opportunity via the renewals process, always asking the right questions, promoting the benefits of the product, checking and offering any incentives available to the customer.
- Offer an exceptional service by following the correct processes when dealing with your customers, providing them with all additional (add-on) product information in a positive manner so that the best resolution is met for them and the business, whilst remaining compliant with company guidelines.
- Ensuring exceptional service is provided to all customers by following the service quality call expectations whilst operating within the rules and requirements of the FCA and any other legal, regulatory and risk management frameworks, ensuring all changes, new changes and procedures are implemented, understood and adhered to.
What we need from you!
• Good level of verbal and written communication skills.
• Positive approach to providing excellent customer service.
• The ability and desire to sell and promote products.
• A positive, confident and determined approach.
• Pro-active, use initiative and problem solving.
• Attention to detail and a methodical approach to all tasks given.
We care about our colleagues and their wellbeing and we have been nationally recognised for this. So let us tell you a bit more about what we have to offer. Apart from the competitive salary, we also have fantastic benefits. Focussing on colleague’s health, wealth and lifestyle. We like to think our benefits package is one of the best around!
Healthcare cash plan offers money back on everyday health-related expenses
Employee Assistance programme
Flu Jab is offered during the flu season to protect against the unpredictable flu virus
Dr Care anywhere – Virtual GP online service with appointments available 365 days of the year
Group life Assurance
Pension Advisory Service non-advised surgeries to support in the planning of retirement
Insure the box and Drive like a girl discounts
Enhanced Family friendly policy
Safe driving scheme offers access to online learning and driving lessons for colleagues and spouses and dependents
Tastecard offers up to 50% off restaurants and many other deals
Season ticket loan
Cycle scheme – choose a bike, hire it for an agreed time then snap it up for a fraction of the cost
Aioi Nissay Dowa Europe is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).
To apply, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org