- Preferably to degree level, in relevant business area. Candidates without a degree but with relevant experience will also be considered
Knowledge and Skills
- Must be very analytical
- Must have experience in XML
- Experience in digital marketing, including SEO and PPC
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills necessary
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong team and collaboration skills
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Confidence in analysing and reporting on data
- Professional demeanour and ability to engage at a senior level
- Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- XML experience
- Google Analytics advanced knowledge
- Tag Manager experience
- Excel knowledge and experience
- Experience in B2B and B2C communications
- Worked in a regulated industry
- Great team-working and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, resourceful, enthusiastic and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.
- Well-organised, flexible and thrives under pressure.
- A highly customer-orientated approach with strong sense of empathy, committed to achieving excellent levels of customer service.
- Business-minded individual who seeks to align themselves with the company’s goals.
- Willing to seek help when necessary.
- A creative `can-do` attitude and preparedness to meet new challenges.
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org