|Technical / role specific competencies
- GOSU – training provided as necessary.
- Java 8 or higher.
- Issue tracking software – ideally Jira.
- Distributed source code management tools – ideally Git and Bitbucket.
- SQL queries and database access tools.
- XML technologies (XSD, XPath, XQuery, XSL, and XSLT).
- SOAP and REST Web Services.
- HTML, CSS and CSS frameworks (like Bootstrap).
- Experience working with responsive and mobile design.
- IOC containers such as Spring – not essential.
Behavioural competencies / leadership qualities
- Positive, can-do attitude with the ability to encourage and motivate fellow team members.
- Deliver quality solution by adopting methodologies and best practice.
- Logical thinker with strong Problem solving skills.
- Experience of working to and delivering to deadlines.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with colleagues and customers; is respected and trusted.
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.
- Convey a strong sense of urgency and drives issues to closure.
To apply for this position please send your CV to our recruitment team – Recruitment@insurethebox.com