About the job
We are looking for a Supplier Relationship Manager to join our Claims division, based in Newcastle. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining our claims suppliers to deliver desired cost and customer outcomes.
Your responsibilities will also include
- Manage relationships and performance of specific claims suppliers through agreed supplier management framework.
- Monitor claims suppliers to deliver defined operating expense targets.
- Support a transparent objective supplier procurement process to deliver solutions aligned to our business needs.
- Manage supplier performance utilising defined MI, performance meetings, audits and actions being delivered to plan.
- Manage and communicate supplier selection, performance and continuous improvement through active engagement with the claims handling teams
- Play an active role in developing our industry leading market insight.
Key skills needed
- Experience in working with and developing effective relationship claims suppliers
- Experience in a claims management role
- Experience of managing performance
- Sound understanding of FCA regulatory regime, FOS ethos and TCF initiatives
- Experience of project planning, co-ordination and delivery within timescales and budgets
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- High level of verbal and numerical skills, analytical, objective and able to solve problems
- Understanding of the key drivers of claims cost control
- Be highly credible with the ability to influence and challenge stakeholders at all levels
What we offer in return
We care about our colleagues and their wellbeing and we have been nationally recognised for this. So let us tell you a bit more about what we have to offer. Apart from the competitive salary, we also have fantastic benefits. Focusing on colleague’s health, wealth and lifestyle. We like to think our benefits package is one of the best around
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee Assistance programme
- Flu Jab
- Dr Care anywhere – Virtual GP
- Group life assurance
- Pension Advisory Service
- Insure the box and Drive like a girl discounts
- Enhanced Family friendly policy
- Safe driving scheme offers access to online learning and driving lessons for colleagues and their spouses and dependants
- Tastecard offers up to 50% off restaurants and many other deals
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle scheme allowing you to choose a bike, hire it for an agreed time then snap it up for a fraction of the cost
To apply for this position please send your updated CV to email@example.com