Who are we?
We are the European arm of Asia’s largest insurers, which is part of the MS & AD Group. You may have heard of Insure the Box, Drive like a girl, Toyota Insurance and Lexus insurance. They are us! We are UK’s largest telematics insurer and it is something we are extremely proud of.
We thrive on innovation and creativity. It runs through our veins! We are determined to rewrite the future of car insurance; therefore, Aioi Nissay Dowa Europe is an exciting and dynamic place to be.
There really is no better time to join us!
About the job
We are looking for a Support Team Member to join our Customer Service division, based in Newcastle. As part of the Customer Support Team you will support the service function by completing administration tasks required on customers policies, accurately and efficiently within agreed SLA’s
Your role responsibilities
- Ensure that all daily task lists and mailboxes are worked and actioned within agreed SLA’s.
- Serving as a subject matter expert, answer any walk up queries and providing training to colleagues when required
- Update daily, weekly and monthly accurate work flow and task reports, circulating these (when required) to the wider group (Management team) within agreed timescales
- Ensure good customer service skills are demonstrated whilst remaining compliant in line with the company’s quality model, on all customer contact tasks completed
- Achieve departmental and individual objectives relating to productivity, and task SLA’s
- Understand and take pride in your contribution towards the success of the business by striving to achieve the best in all areas of your performance, resulting in the achievement of departmental and individual objectives relating to quality and customer satisfaction
- Maintaining accurate information on each account, current commercial campaigns, FCA and DPA requirements, by following the company policies and procedures.
Key skills needed
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- High level of both verbal and numerical reasoning
- The ability to communicate with ease and confidence at all levels, ensuring that information is conveyed effectively
- Pro-actively manage your own time to ensure that all service level agreements are achieved.
- Work well within a team and are also able to work on your own initiative
- At all times strive to reach your maximum potential by taking an open and pro-active approach to your own learning, playing a key part in your own personal development.
What we offer in return
We care about our colleagues and their wellbeing and we have been nationally recognised for this. So let us tell you a bit more about what we have to offer. Apart from the competitive salary, we also have fantastic benefits. Focussing on colleague’s health, wealth and lifestyle. We like to think our benefits package is one of the best around!
Healthcare cash plan offers money back on everyday health-related expenses
Employee Assistance programme
Flu Jab is offered during the flu season to protect against the unpredictable flu virus
Dr Care anywhere – Virtual GP online service with appointments available 365 days of the year
Group life Assurance
Pension Advisory Service non-advised surgeries to support in the planning of retirement
Insure the box and Drive like a girl discounts
Enhanced Family friendly policy
Safe driving scheme offers access to online learning and driving lessons for colleagues and spouses and dependents
Tastecard offers up to 50% off restaurants and many other deals
Season ticket loan
Cycle scheme – choose a bike, hire it for an agreed time then snap it up for a fraction of the cost
Aioi Nissay Dowa Europe is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).
To apply, send your current CV to Recruitment@insurethebox.com