Job Title Test Analyst
Hours: Full Time
The role of the Test Analyst exists to define and execute test plans to ensure solutions meet business requirements.
Writing and executing test scripts, based on the requirements provided by the business, ensuring the quality and correctness.
You will be working closely with the Business Analysts and Developers, raising defects in JIRA, providing test estimates, and demonstrating deliverables to the Business Stakeholders. Attention to detail needed, ability to work to tight timescales, and a pro-active approach to working.
Key Result Areas
- Define test plans to ensure that IT solutions meet business requirements
- Prepare and execute tests to check software correctness using both manual and automated approaches
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Extensive commercial experience defining test plans for software testing
- Extensive commercial experience testing software using manual and automated approaches
- Commercial experience with test automation tools such as SoapUI and Selenium WebDriver
- An understanding of agile software development methodologies such as Scrum
- Education to degree standard or equivalent within a computing related field
- Industry recognised qualifications such as ISTQB Software Testing certifications
- An understanding of the UK Motor Insurance market
If you would like to apply for this role then please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck with your application! We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Ensuring your personal data is handled and managed securely is extremely important to us. For more information please email email@example.com