Your Certificate of Motor Insurance takes the place of an International Motor Insurance Card (Green Card) and is
evidence that the insurance extends to include the compulsory motor insurance requirements of any member country of the European

Union, Norway, Switzerland, Croatia and Liechtenstein.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.