Only if:

  • He/she is a named driver on your policy, or
  • His/her own insurance policy includes driving other cars (DOC) cover.

If someone who is not a named driver on your policy has an accident while driving your car, he/she will need to claim on his/her own insurance policy.

It is imperative that you check any driver is insured to drive your car before you let them use your car.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.