Please refer to your Courtesy Car Cover Plus policy document.
Help Category: Courtesy Car Cover Plus
Please visit www.araglegal.co.uk and enter the voucher code listed in your Courtesy Car Cover Plus policy document.
The courtesy car will usually be a small car with a manual gearbox (typically a one litre hatchback
or similar). The courtesy car is not intended to be an exact replacement for your car.
The following excesses apply on any claim on the courtesy car (please note that these replace the excesses in your insurethebox policy):
- £350 for any accidental damage and/or theft and/or vandalism
- £75 plus VAT for any glass repair/replacement
The courtesy car supplier may make some charges in the following circumstances:
- If you return the courtesy car with less fuel in than when it was delivered to you, there will be a charge of £1.60 plus VAT per litre of fuel subject to a minimum charge of £5.00
- If you lose or damage the car key(s) or lock them in the courtesy car; or if you lose or damage the car handbooks; you will be charged £250 plus VAT
- If the courtesy car is returned unduly dirty; you will be charged a fee for valeting of £35 plus VAT
- You will be responsible for the full replacement cost of any tyres damaged whilst the courtesy car is in your possession
- You will be responsible for any additional hire charges if you do not return the courtesy car when asked to
- You will be responsible for any fixed penalty offence, parking or congestion charges whilst the courtesy car is in your possession
- You will be responsible for any repair costs for wilful vandalism or wilful neglect by you