- If your car has been stolen, dial 101 and ask to be put through to your local police.
- Make sure you know your car’s registration number, make, model and colour.
- The police will provide you with a crime reference number, and let the DVLA know that your car has been stolen.
- Contact our Claims team on 0333 103 0030.
- We’ll confirm your details, record the crime reference number and begin to monitor the location of your car, liaising with the police as appropriate.
Hopefully, your car will be recovered undamaged. If your car is recovered but damaged, or not recovered at all, please call our Claims team on 0333 103 0030 and we’ll help you with your claim.