When you visit Your Portal you can:
- See all your policy information
- View, download and print all your documents
- Retrieve and buy a saved quote
- Renew your policy
- Check how many miles you have left
- See how many miles you’ve driven each month
- See how safely you have driven
- Find out how many Bonus Miles you have earned
- Buy Top Up Miles
- Find out how to contact us
- Read new messages from us
- Talk to our Customer Service team on Live Chat
Click below to see a preview of each page of Your Portal:
This is where we show you all of your mileage information that has been collected by the in-tele-box fitted to your car.
With insurethebox you buy a certain number of Policy Miles: 6,000, 8,000 or 10,000. There’s no need to worry if you run out, because you can buy Top Up Miles, but it’s important that you keep an eye on how many miles you have left in case you run out.
So that’s why the first thing you see in Your Portal is how many miles you have available, and how many you’ve driven. You can then see more detailed information on your monthly miles usage and individual journeys underneath.
Top Up Miles
You can use the Top Up Miles page to buy extra miles if you run out. You can buy them in bundles of 250, 500, 1000 or 2000 miles.
This page is where you can see all the details you gave us when you bought your policy. It’s also where you can find any saved quotes.
You can find all the information you need to get in touch with us on the Contact page. This information is also available here.
If you’re a customer with insurethebox, visit Your Portal now.
If you don’t already have an insurethebox policy but you’re interested in joining us, you can get a quote online.