When a motorist embarks on their driving career it can be a daunting prospect. Most of us will have been taught by a qualified instructor who was constantly at our side during the weeks and months it took to learn to drive. Then, quick as a flash, you pass your driving test and you’re let loose on the road all on your own.
Suddenly, there’s more to think about than just being in the right place at the right time for your lessons. Now you have to get a car with an MOT and road tax, you have to organise young driver car insurance – you’ve even got to keep the car filled with fuel.
It may feel as though there’s little or no time to think about car maintenance and vehicle safety, but hey, basic vehicle maintenance can be a life saver, as well as helping your car stay road worthy and mechanically sound for longer. Plus, a little work on your car, done regularly, can help keep the cost of repairs down in the future.
insurethebox young driver maintenance and vehicle safety tips
At insurethebox we want to help you make the most of your driving experience. Not only does our brand of telematics car insurance mean that you get free Theft Recovery and Accident Alert, but we write weekly blogs to share driving tips for first-time drivers.
So, if you’re unsure what sort of basic maintenance you should be carrying out, why not have a look at some of the articles below.
- First time car insurance and important basic maintenance
- First time car insurance holder’s windscreen maintenance
- Car insurance for young drivers and wiper efficiency
- New driver car insurance for people who maintain their exhaust
- Brake light safety for holders of insurance for young drivers
- Wing-mirror shape and student car insurance
- Tips to avoid car burglary for first time insurance holders
- Young driver car insurance for the weather-wise
- Brightly coloured car insurance for young drivers
- Accessorising a vehicle with young driver insurance
- What does young driver car insurance do for you?
- Fuel tank worries for first time insurance holders