Help Category: Brexit

Information on Brexit and International Motor Insurance Cards (IMICs)

On 31 January 2020 the UK entered a transition period to negotiate additional arrangements with the EU. This transition period lasts until the end of 2020, however it is possible for it to be delayed.
The current rules on international driving will continue to apply during the transition period, therefore you don’t need to request an International Motor Insurance Card (IMIC, formerly known as Green Card) to drive in Europe at the moment.
For more current information, please click here.

Was this helpful?
2 ratings, 2 votes2 ratings, 2 votes +2 (2 votes)